Affordable Quality Home Moving Service
Our Trained Household Moving Team can assist you moving anything from precious items to your entire home’s contents. We use special floor padding to home’s floors during the move, and we’ll protect your furniture in blankets and stretch wrap, which prevents any soiling or damage along the way.
We can also move your items into short or long-term storage at our clean and secure storage facilities. All of your items will be covered with pads and blankets to ensure they are safely moved into your new storage unit – where they can stay as long as you need!
If you have fragile or large items that require special care, not to worry. Our team has years of experience moving items including pianos, big screen TVs, china cabinets, framed artwork and more. You can even hire us to move single pieces from place to place or within your home.
Short and Long-Term Storage
Our team can move your items into short or long-term storage at our clean and secure storage facilities. We'll cover all of your items with pads and blankets to ensure they are safely moved into your new storage unit - where they can stay as long as you need!
How do I find the best moving company?
Preparing for a move isn’t easy but asking a few key questions at the start can help you find the best fit for the job.
- Hire a local mover. Local movers know the area and have an established local reputation. They may also be able to offer service referrals or temporary storage options.
- Read reviews. Movers handle your personal belongings so you want a moving company that leaves its customers satisfied, and if complaints happen, also knows how to manage those less than positive situations.
- Get estimates. Once you’ve narrowed down your list, ask for an over the phone, or better yet, in-home estimate plus a list of services.
Will moving companies pack for you?
Packing is an option that Quality Moving Services offers and recommends to make the move as stress-free as possible. If you’d like a full service move just let us know. Keep in mind that most moving companies cannot move hazardous products like gasoline, oxygen bottles, lighter fluid, matches, propane cylinders, nail polish remove, paint and paint thinners, or other flammable products. We also recommend that you keep any valuables with you at all times during the move.
How much do moving companies cost?
Moving costs are dependent on a few different factors:
- Type of move: Is it a local or interstate relocation? Also, factored in is the weight of the move or size/quantity of the total items which impacts the number of movers and trucks.
- Time of the move: The date and time in which you schedule a move has an impact on your total cost. Morning and weekday moves will cost less than weekend moves. Also, contracts tend to end at the beginning or end of the month making those periods very busy and more expensive to schedule. Peak moving season is May to early September because most families are out of school and can easily plan time off from work.
- Liability and valuation coverage: Most moving companies offer different levels of coverage. You’ll be given the option to purchase coverage anywhere from basic to full value protection to replace or reimburse you for any damaged or lost items.
- Additional services or supplies: Most moving companies offer packing options as well as furniture disassembly and reassembly once at the new location. They may also offer additional padding or wrapping supplies. Connect with your moving company for their rates and exact details.